We are excited to announce that we will be having a Fall Festival this year! It will be different from previous years due to social distancing, but we are still going to have fun! All volunteers must wear masks, stay socially distanced from all cars and other volunteers, and must be Ministry Safe compliant. All participants will stay in their cars at all times, except for a picture at the Fall Photo booth.
We need your help! We need candy donated for us to make bags for participants that come to the event. Starting today, you can drop off your candy donations at the office entrance of the church. You can also give a monetary donation that will go towards the event. Just let Judy know that it's for the 'Fall Fest.'
Below you'll find what we'll be doing throughout the day.
- School Supply Drop-Off - All school supplies and donations will benefit UCC Polytechnic Center. After your drop-off, pick up a prepackaged, sanitized trick-or-treat bag of candy.
- Pumpkin Decorating Contest - You can bring pumpkins throughout the day any time from 8am to 5:30pm. You can set them on tables set up along the drive-thru route. Vote for your favorite pumpkin at the school supply drop-off and candy pick-up station or on Facebook live.
- Photo Booth - Take a family photo taken under the Porte Cochere with a Fall back drop. Your family can get out of their car, take the picture, and safely return to your car.
- Carnival games - games will be set up along the route. Volunteers will play for participants in order to properly social distance and limit exposure.
- Decorate your trunk - volunteers will be allowed to decorate their trunks, but they will not hand out candy or prizes. They can wave and talk to the participants from their trunks
To sign up for Trunk-or-Treat decorating, click here.
To sign up to volunteer for the event, click here.
To enter the pumpkin decorating contest, click here.
To enter to win the virtual door prize, click here.